Chocolate-Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt Dip
Chocolate-peanut butter cheesecake. That is what this dip tastes like.
If you have a sweet tooth like I do, but are trying to eat healthy, this dip is your new best friend.
Even better, it takes less than five minutes to throw together, and is appropriate for an afternoon snack, a casual get-together among friends, and – dare I say it – even breakfast.
Minimal effort, maximum deliciousness.
Greek yogurt is what makes this dip work. It’s thick, rich, and creamy, but also protein-rich and healthy. Plus, it has a tang that makes this dip irresistible.
Add some antioxidant-rich cocoa powder, ground flax seeds for texture, and peanut butter, and you have an amazing-tasting, guilt-free dish on your hands.
The world needs more healthy sweets recipes that actually taste good, don’t you agree?
Here’s one to get you started.
- 1 7-ounce container Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 to 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Chopped almonds, for topping
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except for almonds. Depending on your sweetness preference, add one or two tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Transfer to a small serving bowl. Top with chopped almonds. Serve with your choice of fresh fruit.