March Links You’ll Love
Hey guys! I have so much to share with you that I thought I would combine all my thoughts into one post. Let me know if you like this kind of content. I may do this on a regular basis if you find it entertaining or useful. Thanks so much!
First things first, please follow me on Instagram, my new preferred social media. Facebook algorithm changes mean that just a few of you are seeing my Facebook posts. Like 20 out of 2,700 of you 🙁 On Instagram, I’ll post extra recipes and money-saving tips in addition to all the regular stuff. If you’re not on Instagram, you should join. It’s so much fun!
Here are the March links. I hope you enjoy!
- How I saved $1537 last year by doing practically nothing
- Where to eat in downtown Minneapolis (and on Cathedral Hill and in Edina)
- Lately I’ve been putting these on everything, from burgers to pizza to nachos
- How to make sushi for $1.40 per person
- 50 cheap Easter recipes
- Meals to impress a date
- If you like traveling, maps, and geography, you’ll become obsessed with this game
Two of my favorite sites for DIY beauty and body products. You can save money by making your own homemade products at home!
My latest Betty Crocker posts:
- How to coupon without going crazy
- 4 easy ways to save money on meat
- Slow-cooker corn, jalapeno & bacon dip
My latest Nellie Bellie posts: