Looking for a fast chicken recipe that tastes great? I’ve got you covered with this sticky honey curry chicken.
First, let’s talk about the sauce: It’s addicting.
It’s sweet, savory, buttery – and sticky.
The honey, mustard, and curry powder blend beautifully together.
You may want to make a double batch of the sauce, so you can enjoy more of it throughout the week.
And the chicken.
This chicken is pan fried, so it comes together pretty quickly. All in all, you can have dinner on the table in about 20 minutes.
Since natural sweeteners like honey and maple syrup are allowed in a paleo diet, this recipe is technically paleo friendly. Hoewver, it’s pretty heavy on the honey so there’s a fair amount of sugar in it.
More 20-Minute Meal Ideas
If you’re looking for more quick dinner ideas – recipes that come together in 20 minutes or less – check these out:
- Chipped beef on toast
- 10-minute taco soup
- Stove-top mac & cheese
- Korean BBQ fried rice
- Cheesy tomato SPAM-wiches
- 4 chicken breasts
- Cooking oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/2 inch thickness. Heat a tablespoon of cooking oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken breasts and cook for about 5 minutes on each side, until chicken is browned and internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Meanwhile, heat sauce ingredients in a small saucepan, stirring constantly until butter melts and sauce begins to thicken - about 5 minutes.
- Pour sauce over hot chicken and stir to ensure that all pieces are evenly coated. Cook for a minute or so, to heat both the chicken and sauce. Top with fresh parsley, if desired.