No-Bake Energy Bites Recipe
I’m always up for a healthy, no-bake dessert/snack recipe.
Especially ones that take just a couple of minutes to throw together.
These no-bake energy bites from Gimme Some Oven taste somewhat between chewy chocolate chip granola bars and oatmeal-chocolate chip cookie dough.
They totally pass for dessert in my book, but are so much more healthy than cookies, brownies, or cake.
They’re great for an on-the-go snack or even for breakfast with some yogurt and fresh fruit.
Give them a try. You probably have all the ingredients on hand in your kitchen right now.
Make These Into Energy Bars Instead
You can also make these into bars that are vegan and healthy. Simply grease a small square baking pan, add the oat mixture, refrigerate, cut, and serve.
Check Out These Similar Recipes
- 1 cup dry oatmeal, toasted
- 2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed or wheat germ
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. You may want to heat the peanut butter in the microwave a bit before adding it to the rest of the ingredients. Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Remove and roll into bite-sized balls. Keep refrigerated in an airtight container.