3-Ingredient Pumpkin Oat Clusters (Gluten-Free)
There are two things I need to tell you about this recipe right off the bat:
- What are they? These pumpkin-oat clusters are somewhere between a cookie and a scone, but they’re not really either. I could only come up with cluster to describe them.
- 3-Ingredient recipe: The base of these clusters is made up of only 3 ingredients. You can customize them by adding all sorts of additional ingredients like:
- Chocolate chips
- Dried cranberries
More About The Recipe
- Easy to make: These are CRAZY easy to make. Just mix up the dough (2 minutes), add extra ingredients (1 minute), and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Gluten free: These treats are gluten free. Make sure to use gluten-free oats if you’re sensitive to gluten.
- Cost: It only takes 3 ingredients to make the base of these cookies – most of which are pantry staples.
- When to eat: I eat these as an afternoon snack with coffee, but I think they’d be great for breakfast, as well.
- Pumpkin cookie recipe: If you love pumpkin desserts, check out one of my all-time favorite recipes for pumpkin cookies with cream cheese frosting.
Have you made these pumpkin-oat clusters? Post your photo on Instagram and tag @cheaprecipeblog – I’d love to see your creation!