Summer Sweet Corn Salad Recipe
Here’s a quick and easy salad recipe that makes use of a bounty of late-summer produce.
I threw this salad together the other day in an effort to use up odds and ends in my refrigerator: sweet corn cut off the cob, mini heirloom tomatoes, and goat cheese.
This last-minute, throw-together dish ended up tasting really good, and I’m quite certain I’ll be making it again.
Tips For Saving Money On Food
- Eat seasonally – Fresh corn on the cob is a steal this time of the year
- Use leftovers – Eat the same meal again, or get creative and repurpose leftovers
Learn how to cut your grocery bill in half (yes, really).
More Sweet Corn Recipes
- 2 cups cooked sweet corn, cut off the cob
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Sprinkle of sea salt
- Combine corn, tomatoes, and goat cheese in a mixing bowl. Add lemon juice, olive oil, and salt. Stir to combine.