10-Minute S’mores Dip
Are you a s’mores lover? Then you’ve come to the right place!
I can’t get enough of them, especially in the summer.
But I don’t wait until a campfire to enjoy s’mores.
Case in point, this s’mores dip, which takes about 10 minutes to make, start to finish.
That’s approximately 2 minutes of prep work (yes, really), and 7 or 8 minutes of baking.
About The Recipe
The process, in a nutshell, is:
- Grease a glass baking dish (or pie plate)
- Add marshmallows, chocolate chips, nuts, and sliced strawberries
- Bake for 7-8 minutes
- Eat – preferably with homemade graham crackers
More Topping Ideas
This 4-ingredient dip combines sweet, tart, crunchy, and chocolaty.
But there are other options for making this dip. Here are some substitutions and/or additions to consider:
- Use Hershey’s chocolate bars instead of chocolate chips
- Use pecans instead of almonds
- Add chopped banana
- Add peanut butter cups
- Add Nutella
- Add peanut butter or almond butter
- Add white chocolate chips
- You don’t have to wait for a campfire to make s’mores. Learn how to make them on the stovetop.
- Go beyond chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers. Here are some creative s’mores topping ideas.
- Learn how to toast the perfect marshmallow.
- Feeling fancy? Make your own homemade marshmallows.
- Serve these with leftover pie crust cookies instead of graham crackers
Did you make this dip? Be sure to tag #CheapRecipeBlog to show off your creation!
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips (or Hershey's chocolate bars)
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a glass pie dish (or similar-sized glass baking dish) with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place marshmallows at bottom of dish, followed by chocolate chips, strawberries, and almonds.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes, until marshmallows are melted and lightly toasted.
- Serve warm with graham crackers.