10-Minute S’mores Dip
Got 10 minutes? Then you can make this delicious 10-minute s’mores dip made with only 4 ingredients, that is a no-bonfire-required spin on the chocolate-marshmallow treat. Serve with graham crackers, fresh fruit or other favorite dippers.
I can’t get enough of s’mores, especially in the summer.
But I don’t wait until a campfire to enjoy s’mores.
Case in point, this s’mores dip, which takes about 10 minutes to make, start to finish – and only requires 4 ingredients.
Broken down, that’s approximately 2 minutes of prep work (yes, really), and 7 or 8 minutes of baking.
About The Recipe: Oven-Baked S’mores Dip
No bonfire required: This s’mores dip is made indoors, in the oven. But the finished product is just as good as a traditional s’mores.
How do you make it? Here’s the process, in a nutshell:
- Grease a glass baking dish (or pie plate)
- Add marshmallows, chocolate chips, nuts, and sliced strawberries
- Bake for 7-8 minutes
- Eat – preferably with homemade graham crackers and fresh strawberries
Scroll down for detailed recipe.
More Topping Ideas For S’mores Dip
This 4-ingredient dip combines sweet, tart, crunchy, and chocolaty.
But there are other options for making this dip. Here are some substitutions and/or additions to consider:
- Use Hershey’s chocolate bars instead of chocolate chips
- Use chopped pecans instead of almonds
- Add chopped banana
- Add peanut butter cups
- Add a swirl of Nutella
- Add peanut butter or almond butter
- Add white chocolate chips
Want To Make This Recipe Even Faster? The 30-Second Recipe.
So 10 minutes is a pretty quick recipe.
But there is an even faster way to make this dip: In the microwave.
Admittedly, making this dip in the microwave removes a bit of the quality, as microwaving often does, (the marshmallows are melted and not toasted) but you’re getting a delicious chocolaty treat in even less time when you make it in the microwave.
To make: Grease microwave-safe dish. Place marshmallows on the bottom and top with chocolate. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. This should be long enough to make the marshmallows puffy and melt the chocolate. If not, microwave for an additional 10 minutes at a time, until desired level of melt is achieved. Top with chopped almonds, sliced strawberries, and other toppings.
- You don’t have to wait for a campfire to make s’mores. Learn how to make them on the stovetop.
- Go beyond chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers. Here are some creative s’mores topping ideas.
- Learn how to toast the perfect marshmallow.
- Feeling fancy? Make your own homemade marshmallows.
- Serve these with leftover pie crust cookies instead of graham crackers
Did you make this dip? Be sure to tag #CheapRecipeBlog to show off your creation!
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips (or Hershey's chocolate bars)
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a glass pie dish (or similar-sized glass baking dish) with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place marshmallows at bottom of dish, followed by chocolate chips, strawberries, and almonds.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes, until marshmallows are melted and lightly toasted.
- Serve warm with graham crackers.