Pecan Cranberry Dip
This festive cream cheese-based dip is studded with fresh cranberries and toasted pecans. Lightly sweetened, this is the perfect dip to include on a Christmas charcuterie board or appetizer spread.
This dip has it all:
- It’s pretty and festive (look at that pink color!)
- It only calls for 5 ingredients
- It’s a breeze to mix up
- It’s budget-friendly (less than $5.00 to make)
It also tastes great.
It’s slightly sweet, and full of tart cranberries and crunchy toasted pecans.
While you don’t have to toast the pecans, you should. It adds a lot of flavor.
Recipe tip: You can use cream cheese or the lower calorie option, neufchatel cheese.
Make It Gift-Worthy
This pecan-cranberry dip makes a great budget-friendly gift.
Make a batch of this dip, put it in a glass jar, include some crackers or pretzels, and put it in a gift bag. Voila!
More Gift-Worthy Recipes
I love giving and receiving homemade gifts. Why? You can save a lot of money – and still give a great gift.
Are you interested in more homemade food gifts? Check out:
- Tropical cheese ball (with homemade pear chips)
- Homemade nut butters
- Salty hot fudge
- Chai tea concentrate (to make your own chai tea lattes at home)
- 8 ounce cream cheese (or neufchatel cheese) at room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup whole cranberries
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 scant teaspoon vanilla extract
- Toast pecans (optional): Heat oven to 320F. Place pecans on a baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes, stirring once. Remove from oven and allow to cool
- Roughly chop cranberries and pecans.
- Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix until incorporate. Refrigerate until ready to serve.