3-Ingredient Chocolate Truffle Dip
3 ingredients + 15 minutes is all you need to make this chocolatey, extremely decadent dip that tastes like chocolate truffles and is the perfect accompaniment for strawberries.
Chocolate-covered strawberries and chocolate dips are often saved for special occasions, like Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, or baby showers.
But there’s no reason you can’t enjoy a decadent chocolate dip on those not-as-special occasions like, say, a Sunday night or after a stressful day.
This dip is ideal for all of the above-mentioned scenarios, because it’s affordable and takes less than 15 minutes to make.
(This is your sign to treat yourself to something yummy and chocolatey!)
Ingredients: What You’ll Need
All you need to make this rich, chocolatey dip is:
- Chocolate chips (1 cup)
- Heavy whipping cream (1/2 cup)
- Marshmallow fluff (2 cups)
Scroll down for detailed recipe.
This dip tastes like a chocolate truffle, because it contains two essential homemade truffle ingredients: Chocolate and heavy whipping cream.
But what makes this dip-worthy is the addition of marshmallow fluff, which makes it light and perfectly dippable.
What To Serve With 3-Ingredient Chocolate Truffle Dip
Strawberries are the perfect accompaniment for this dip. But if you want more options, here are some other dippers to consider:
- Clementine segments
- Blueberries (place several on a skewer)
- Graham crackers
More Valentine’s Day Recipes
Make something delicious for Valentine’s Day without spending a lot of money:
- Rose Crème Brûlèe For Two
- Valentine’s Day Snack Board For Two
- How To Assemble A Dessert Charcuterie Platter
- Chocolate-Covered Marshmallow Hearts (With Homemade Marshmallows!)
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries Made In An Ice Cube Tray
- Customizable Chocolate Bites (Made In An Ice Cube Tray)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (semi sweet)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups marshmallow fluff
- Assemble a double boiler by placing an oven-safe bowl over a pot of simmering water. 'Place chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream in the glass bowl. Stir until melted.
- Remove glass bowl from double boiler. Add marshmallow fluff to the chocolate mixture. Beat until smooth.
- Transfer dip to serving dish and refrigerate until ready to serve.