Orange Marmalade Granola
Are you still buying granola in a box?
If so, it’s time to consider making the switch to the homemade variety. It’s (sooo!) easy to make, customizable, and best of all, cheap.
This particular granola has a unique orange flavor, made possible by orange marmalade.
If you’re feeling experimental, you could certainly try adding blood orange marmalade, grapefruit marmalade, or another flavor. You can even use jelly/jam instead of marmalade, giving you even more options.
My Formula For Making Granola
I personally like granola that sticks together. It’s easier to snack on that way. I’ve included instructions for clumpy and non-clumpy granola for your convenience:
- For granola that forms into clumps: Use 1/3 cup liquid (coconut oil, honey, marmalade, jelly, etc.) per 1 cup of oats. This version is slightly higher in fat and calories than the one listed below.
- For granola that is more granular/doesn’t stick together: Use 1/4 cup liquid (coconut oil, honey, marmalade, jelly, etc.) per 1 cup of oats. This version is lower in fat and calories.
Love Granola? Me Too! Check Out My Other Granola Recipes:
- Banana and peanut butter granola (with dried bananas!)
- Chocolate granola (whoa)
- Museli (kind of like granola but lighter, fresher – it’s unbaked)
Orange Marmalade Granola Recipe
Yield: 3 1/2 cups
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 30 min
- 3 cups old fashioned oats (gluten free)
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup cup honey
- 1/2 cup additional ingredients: Almonds, chia seeds, coconut, other nuts, dried fruit (add after baking), etc.