Brigadeiros (4-Ingredient Brazilian Chocolate Truffles)
Brigadeiros are Brazilian chocolate candies made with sweetened condensed milk, Nesquick, cocoa, and butter. Once they’re rolled in sprinkles, they make a great gift.
Looking for a super-fast and simple chocolate truffle recipe? I’ve got you covered.
Brigadeiros are chocolate candies that are popular in Brazil and Portugal.
They’re sweet and chocolaty – and are reminiscent of a Tootsie Roll, but richer.
They’re also a breeze to make. Give this unique truffle recipe a try!
About The Recipe: Brazilian Brigadeiros
Here’s what I love about this Brazilian-style chocolate truffle recipe:
- It’s delicious: These rich, decadent chocolate truffles don’t disappoint.
- It’s easy: All of the ingredients are combined and cooked in one pot.
- It’s fast: The mixture is cooked for about 5 minutes.
- Only 4 ingredients: Only four ingredients (plus sprinkles) make for a budget-friendly recipe.
- Makes a great gift: Truffles make a great gift. These can be customized with different colors of sprinkles. Check out other gift-worthy recipes.
Serve these chocolates with another chocolate treat: Argentine hot chocolate – “el submarino”.
- 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Nesquick
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Place first four ingredients into a heavy-bottomed saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until the mixture thickens - about 5 minutes. You'll know when the mixture is thick enough when you are able to see the bottom of the pan when stirring.
- Remove from heat. Place chocolate mixture in a greased container and refrigerate for at least an hour to cool completely.
- Form into balls: Grease your hands with a bit of cooking spray. Take a tablespoon of dough and form into a ball. Roll in sprinkles.