Butternut Squash Pasta Salad
There is no shortage of butternut squash recipes out there. And for good reason. Sweet and nutty butternut squash is the star of many fall dishes from soup to casserole to simple roasted squash.
But here’s one butternut squash recipe you probably haven’t heard of or tried yet:
A sweet and savory salad made with butternut squash pasta, studded with walnuts, grapes, and green apple.
About The Recipe: Butternut Squash Pasta Salad
This salad is EXTREMELY EASY to make, but trust me – it will get your family and friends talking and asking for the recipe.
I purchased fresh butternut squash pasta in Hy-Vee (look for Giovanni Rana Butternut Squash Ravioli).
I ordered a similar salad at Starboard Market in Clear Lake, Iowa. I absolutely love that restaurant, even though I’ve only been there a couple of times and live 2 hours away!
Check out these other copycat recipes from Starboard Market:
- 2 10-ounce packages of fresh butternut squash pasta
- 1 cup red grapes, cut in half
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 green apple, chopped
- 2/3 cup poppyseed dressing
- Cook buttternut squash according to package directions. Don't overcook. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
- Place pasta in a large mixing bowl. Add grapes, walnuts, and apples. Carefully stir in poppyseed dressing, being careful not to tear the pasta.
- Chill until ready to serve.