I wanted to take a quick second to wish you all a Merry Christmas! I hope it’s a great one, and that you are safe, happy, and celebrating with loved ones.
I’m celebrating with my family in frigid Minnesota (where it’s 10F/-12C). In just a few hours, we will be eating our customary Christmas Eve meal of pizza. Can’t wait!
Coming Up – Countdown to 2013
I also wanted to let you know that over the next week, I will be posting top recipes from 2012. Here’s the schedule:
- December 26th – Best Breakfast Recipes
- December 27th – Best Soup and/or Best Bread Recipes
- December 28th – Best Main Dish Recipes
- December 29th – Best Snack & Appetizer Recipes
- December 30th – Best Dessert Recipes
- December 31st – Reader Favorites
Also – you’re invited to share your favorite recipes of the year as well! Using the schedule above, visit Finding Joy in My Kitchen to link up your favorite recipes of the year. I can’t wait to see your favorites!