Three Ingredient Nutella Brownies
The world needs more brownies. Especially brownies like these, that are cheap, fast, and super easy to make.
Seeking out three- and four-ingredient recipes is a brilliant idea if you’re looking to save money on food. There are entire websites and cookbooks devoted to this concept.
3-Ingredient Nutella Brownies: The Cost
Nutella isn’t super cheap – about $3.50 for a 13-ounce jar – but this recipe is.
Each mini-brownie costs about 15 cents, or $1.80 for the whole batch. That’s nothing when you consider how delicious these brownies are.
They are also amazing because they’re so easy and fast to make. Two minutes to mix up, 12 minutes to bake, and you’re ready for dessert.
If you can find it, buy European Nutella instead of the American kind. The European Nutella has a stronger hazelnut flavor.
Get more chocolate recipes:
- Brown butter almond brownies
- Whiskey brownies
- Million dollar bars
- Homemade salty hot fudge (makes a great gift!)
- Banana-Nutella egg rolls
- Banana-Nutella “ice cream” (made with bananas)
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease the bottoms and sides of a mini-muffin pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine Nutella, flour, and beaten egg. Spoon the brownie batter evenly into 12 individual muffin slots. Sprinkle with nuts before baking, if desired.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.