Gift-Worthy: Lemon Skin Balm
Homemade gifts are generally inexpensive and always thoughtful.
And homemade gifts do not have to be made out of sugar. Case in point, this skin balm that smells AMAZING. Like a lemon cookie, but without the sugar.
About The Ingredients
- Coconut oil — Available at any grocery store (I buy mine at Trader Joe’s)
- Beeswax – A package of beeswax generally costs around $10. You can purchase at Whole Foods, natural food co-ops, craft stores, and online: Beeswax Organic Pastilles, Yellow, 100% Pure 16 Oz
- Lemon essential oil – Available at Whole Foods, natural food co-ops, and online: Aura Cacia Essential Oil, Renewing Lemon, 2 fluid ounce
Lemon Skin Balm Uses
- To sooth dry skin on the hands, elbows or heels
- As a cuticle butter (to moisturize and soften cuticles)
- As a lip balm (just reduce the lemon essential oil down to 10 drops)
- After exfoliating with this gingerbread sugar scrub or lemon sugar scrub