Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes: Turkey Lettuce Wraps With Peanut Sauce
Craving something light and flavor-packed after a big turkey-based meal? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Don’t get me wrong: Turkey, mashed potatoes, and stuffing are delicious.
But after eating a heavy meal like that, I crave something lighter and fresher – like these turkey lettuce wraps.
About The Recipe
Thanksgiving leftover recipes shouldn’t be complicated or expensive. This recipe makes simple and creative use of leftover turkey.
- The turkey is simply seasoned with a bit of soy sauce and lime juice.
- Additional toppings are sprinkled on: Peanuts, red bell pepper, cucumber, green onions.
- The lettuce wraps are served with a simple peanut sauce using ingredients you probably have on hand at home.
This recipe is easily adapted for paleo and Whole30 diets (see below for details).
Got More Leftover Turkey? Try One Of These Recipes:
- Turkey nachos with cranberry salsa (use 2 of your Thanksgiving leftovers!)
- Turkey empanadas
- Turkey chili
- Turkey mole bowls
- Turkey-cranberry wontons
- Thanksgiving croquettes (made out of leftovers)
- Mashed potato bar (with lots of toppings!)
- Leftover pie crust cookies
- Other Thanksgiving leftover ideas