BLTs With Bacon Mayonnaise
This has to be cheating. Or illegal.
I’m talking about adding bacon to mayonnaise.
When I took a bite of this sandwich, I realized that this was probably the most delicious bite I had ever taken in my life.
A traditional BLT is awesome. But this BLT permeates with bacon flavor. In every bite.
Bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwiches are the perfect canvas for extras and add-ins like cheese, avocado, and fried eggs.
Check out these other BLT-inspired recipes:
- BLT sandwich variations
- Summery BLT salad
- Paleo chicken BLT salad
- BLT pizza
- Build-your-own BLT platter
I’m going to leave you with this: This was one of the best sandwiches I have ever eaten and I think you should make them tonight. There’s nothing complex or expensive about them. Do it, do it!
Be sure to stay in touch via Instagram!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped bacon
- 4 slices white bread, toasted
- Handful of spinach leaves
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- Salt and pepper
- Combine mayonnaise and bacon bits.
- Spread each slice of toast with bacon-mayonnaise. Layer on spinach leaves, tomato slices, and bacon slices. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.