Paleo Chicken BLT Salad
Looking for a last-minute Paleo-friendly dinner idea that takes less than 10 minutes to throw together? I’ve got you covered! Make this hearty salad tonight.
This chicken, bacon, lettuce, and tomato salad is not for the dainty.
You see that picture of the salad?
I ate it all. I don’t like to be left hungry after eating a salad. So I kept adding more ingredients until I thought it would be enough to make me comfortably full. I’m a bottomless pit sometimes.
There is a time and a place for complicated, labor-intensive recipes. A weekday dinner is not one of them.
Here are some ways to save time when putting this salad together:
- Buy pre-cooked bacon from the grocery store salad bar
- Buy a rotisserie chicken or the ready-made, seasoned chicken breasts at Trader Joe’s
- Buy organic bagged romaine lettuce
More BLT-Inspired Recipes
- BLT sandwich variations
- BLT sandwiches with bacon mayonnaise
- Summery BLT salad
- Paleo chicken BLT salad
- BLT pizza
- Build-your-own BLT platter
- 4 cups organic romaine lettuce leaves
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup shredded rotisserie chicken (or grilled chicken)
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon
For sriracha-mayonnaise dressing:
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (homemade or Paleo-friendly)
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Layer salad ingredients on a large serving tray or individual plates.
- Mix dressing ingredients together and drizzle over salad.